Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Otters!




I don't know, really they are just cute.
<--- See. Cute. Go ahead, disagree with me. I dare ya! that's Emmet & Purl Otter



Anywho, I have a question for ya'll...February is the month of L.O.V.E. and what better way to celebrate than with knit hearts! So I think that, for February ya'll should knit some YheartsY and put them in a pretty jar like over at a Friend to Knit With (a blog I stalk). And like she says (and I concur) it's a great way to use up leftover yarn bits.

Nat King Cole is playing in the background and what with all this talk about YheartsY and love, I'm swooning I tell ya! Swoon-ning!

I want to cast on for something, I'm thinking my Francis Revisited sweater. I know, I'm suppose to be knitting a scarf for February, but I'm just not feeling it. I don't need another scarf, i barely wear the scarf I have. Plus, I want to knit something BIG! Maybe I'll switch out my scarf for the sweater, I mean the goal to 12 in 2011 is to have 12 completed items in the year 2011 right?

No comments: