Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The ABC's of me

I klepted this meme from bags 'n' trash, and being that it is my birthday week, it's going to be all about me. =)
***********************
Accent: I don't think I have one (thank you drama class) but when I'm really p/o'd I can go from zero to Brooklyn in under 60 seconds...and ya, lived in MA all my life

Breakfast or no breakfast: no breakfast

Chore I don’t care for: all of them...cleaning the cat box

Dog or Cat: cats

Essential Electronics: computer, t.v., alarm clock, cell phone and my car
Favorite Cologne: spring/summer JLo Still fall/winter Victoria's Secret No. 15
Gold or Silver: silver or white gold
Handbag I carry most often: depends on where I'm going

Insomnia: Occassionally

Job: Office Manager
Kids: none
Living Arrangements: shacking up

3 Most Admirable Trait: am loyal, friendly, caring (apparently i'm also a golden retriever)

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: who knows, I just know I was grounded....ALOT

Overnight hospital stays: Last year when I had bells palyse cause by lyme disease

Phobias: bees and snakes, I don't muchly alot of things, and will avoid them but bees and snakes, can't deal with.

Quote: Life is hard, after all it kills you - Katherine Hepburn

Reason to smile: It's a nice day out, I have a great family and a sweetie who loves me and who I love.

Siblings: 1 brother

Time I wake up: btwn 5:30 and 6am

Unusual Talent or Skill: am a smidge psychic and i can cross my toes.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: squash

Worst Habit: bite my nails and have since i was little

X-rays: I had to have an xray on my ankle when I twisted it and my knees.

Yummy Stuff: cotton candy, can't get enough of that as of late.
Zoo Animal I Like Most: i love the lions, lemurs, sea lions and monkeys

No comments: