Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When Was Your First Time

Stolen from Bags n Trash: Home of the Yarn Monster:

Who was your first prom date? Anthony, he asked me to his serior prom when i was a junior (i therefor did not go to my Jr. prom) and oddly enough he is now married to my friend Nicole... Do you still talk to your first love? sadly, yes... i don't know why tho What was your first alcoholic drink? strawberry daquri
What was your first job? Dunkin Donuts... got fired after a month as i never went to work when i was scheduled
What was your first car? my dad's chevy caviler that i inherited when he died. first car i bought is my little green honda that i love!!
Who was the first person to text you today? No one. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? i don't think in the morning. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister Clareta
Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? family trip to Florida Who was your first best friend and are you still friends? Nicole who lived down the street and yes i still talk to her. What was your first sport played? seriously? no idea... probably dodge ball in grade school Where was your first sleepover? my you are expecting me to remember alot! Who was the first person you talked to this morning? human person - doug, felines the troublesome trio.
Whose wedding were you first in? Nicole, was her maid of honor as she was in mine. What was the first thing you did this morning? Hit the snooze button.
What was the first concert you went to? the Monkees (wierd al opened)
What was your first tattoo or piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was little, first tat was when i turned 18...it has since been removed, bad memories.
What was the first foreign country you went to? Italy
What was your first run in with the law? i'm a good girl i don't get in trouble with the law... unless speeding tickets count... When was your first detention? HS Jr. year... i think i skipped too What was the first state you lived in? Maine Who was the first person to break your heart? So many boys... Who was your first roommate? My ex hubby Where did you go in your first limo ride? my aunt or nana's funeral

No comments: