Friday, July 11, 2008

no knitting so i give you...

a meme, which i klepted from knitting knot! (thank you knitting knot)

One movie that made you laugh: Black Sheep
One movie that made you cry: Saving Private Ryan (must stop watching WWII movies...)
One movie that you loved as a child: I don't know about a movie, but I certainly did loves me some Fraggle Rock!!
One movie you've seen more than once: Mostly Martha, Big Night, The Philadelphia Story, Sabrina (the orignal)..trust me, there's alot.
One movie you loved, but were embarrased to admit it: Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo
One movie you hated: I Heart Huckabees (I think it's too smart for me or something), Hudsucker Proxy, Santa Sleigh
One movie that scared you: Saw - seriously, had to check my closets, under the bed, behind doors and behind the shower curtain for a person with a pig head on after i saw that.
One movie that bored you: For the Love of the Game
One movie that made you happy: Sabrina
One movie that made you miserable: I am trying to Break your heart the Wilco movie. didn't want to be there
One movie that you weren't brave enough to see: Snakes on a Plane, Train or Automobile I will not see, nor anything to do with bees
One movie characted you've fallen in love with: CK Dexter Haven
The last movie you saw: Sex in the City
The next movie you hope to see: HELL BOY 2 BABY!! WHOO HOO!!

Now tag 5 people: you are all tagged!!! :p

No comments: