WOO HOO!! 2 more days of work left!!!
I volunteered to knit a square for Stacy of Sheep in the City's dads blanket. He is battling cancer, and I wish him luck with his new treatment.
Check it out and knit a square!
Picked up my Birthday Sweater last night and knit a bit on it. So happy to be done with the ribbing and onto the stockenette. Am hoping that if I knit on it (on it?) I will hopefully be able to wear it this coming winter. =D
Now I give you a meme shamelessly taken from I run Seattle (thank you!!)
1. What's for breakfast? so far a large DD ice coffee and a small bag of honey bbq nuts.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? no
3. What do you do when you can't sleep? take a sleeping pill
4. Say a word that sums up your mood. happy
5. Do you remember your dreams? no, i am convinced that i don't dream.
6. Name something from your dream last night. wish i could
7. Name a food that describes you. hmmm i don't know
8. Today you are wearing: jeans, green flowy top and flip flops
9. What's in your pockets? nothing
10. Did you sing in the shower today? no, i listen to Opie and Anthony in the morning during the week, the weekends however, yes i do sing in the shower
11. What's the last song you heard? i don't know what the name of it is, but it had to do with these people who died who are friends of the singer....remind me not become friends with this guy.
12. Looking forward to the holidays? Yes!
13. Where do you want to be this instant? home
14. What's for lunch? chicken salad sandwhich & grapes...maybe some cheeze its (reduce fat)
15. What's something you would like to do soon? go home
16. Reading anything now? What is it? Blow Fly by Patricia Cornwell (in the Scarpetta series)
17. What's for dinner? shrimp and veggie stir fry with orzo
18. A favorite part of the day is: seeing my sweetie
19. Are you happy? for the most part, yes.